What is the changelog?
Bunny Shirt Animal Crossing New Leaf Qr Codes
- June 24, 2013: First working version, QR code generation.
- June 25, 2013: Pattern editing (drawing), palette editing, title/creator/town and all related ID editing.
- June 28, 2013: Firefox support, creator copy/paste buttons, loading ACNL files.
- June 29, 2013: Loading QR code images now works, added an empty default pattern, removed old preset patterns (they were used without permission), added preliminary support for converting images to patterns (pretty low quality, but it works), improved the colors (now actual colors as they are in-game)
- June 30, 2013: Support for pro patterns (both import and export), added pixel grid, added zoom buttons, added offline version download link in FAQ, added a selection box with 4 different image conversion optimizers
- May 24, 2014: Still alive! Fixed a bug causing drawing to get stuck in several browsers. Fixed bug of having 16 shades of grey instead of the 15 from in-game. Updated jsqrcode for better QR code recognition. Added support for automatically attempting to recover from some corrupt QR codes. Special thanks to 'Kiddiecat' for pointing out the drawing bug. Special thanks to 'Michael New' for pointing out the 16 shades of grey bug. Special thanks to 'Edel Fernández' for supplying a corrupt QR code.
- December 14, 2018: A special update in honor of an important day exactly three years ago. Spit-shine and polish, CSS improvements and some minor typos corrected by 'Myumi Kalinowski'. Added 3D render for shirt and dress modes. Added ability to change pattern type as well as create other types than the standard type from scratch. More updates coming soon. Maybe. We'll see!
- February 23, 2020: Modernized ACNL format into a class, modernized drawing tool into a class. This can only mean one thing: more modernization coming soon...? Also, fixes a ton of long-standing bugs and added/improved the image conversion for patterns. Whoop!
- February 24, 2020: Fixed 3D display
- February 27, 2020: Fixed copy/paste of author data, re-added slow color optimize method for image conversion
- March 1, 2020: Fixed 3D preview not updating on draw, added masks for undrawable areas
Tagged: animal crossing new leaf, animal crossing qr code, one piece, sir crocodile, shichibukai, one piece clothing,. Washed up on the beach after falling into darknessjust another day for Riku. My friend wanted me to make a Riku and Kairi outfit to go with the Sora one I made a while ago.
Animal Crossing Qr Codes Clothes
- One of the best things about Animal Crossing: New Leaf is how easy it is to share custom clothing, art, and title designs with the community - all you have to do is create a QR code of your.
- Apr 15, 2020 - If a QR code doesn't work, the QR code is too small. Check out my Paths Design Codes for ACNH for Animal Crossing: New Horizons codes!! See more ideas about animal crossing, new leaf, animal crossing qr.