Animal Crossing New Horizons QR codes allow you to customize your game with new designs. Import your favorite paintings, album covers, memes, and other designs by learning how to scan QR codes and using custom codes at the Able Sisters’ Shop.
Sans Animal Crossing Design
- Animal Crossing Pattern Tool.
- Thankfully, it’s easy to just upload this Nicolas Cage painting into Animal Crossing: New Horizons using the game’s QR code system. There are quite a few uploadable memes in this game, but we.
- BeepBox BeepBox is an online tool for sketching and sharing instrumental melodies. All song data is contained in the URL at the top of your browser.
- Harry Potter Cosplay. There are loads of Harry Potter-themed designs out there ready to bring some.
Scanning clothing QR codes is the same way, except there will be four QR codes instead of one. After you scan the first QR code, a screen will pop up with four different QR codes to scan (shown below). These are all the necessary steps you need to follow to scan QR codes in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite Animal Crossing New Horizons QR codes from around and put them all in one place. Feel free to use any of these to add some flavor to your island or spice up your room. Click the images with the QR codes to make them larger.
Feel free to bookmark this page and check back for updates. We do try and keep this list fresh and up-to-date every week with new QR codes and designs.
How To Scan Animal Crossing New Horizons QR Codes
Before proceeding, we should explain what QR codes are and what they do. Custom designs can be created in New Horizons that can be shared with players via Design IDs or Creator IDs. These IDs are entered on the kiosk in the Able Sister’s shop.
Custom designs made on older Animal Crossing games like New Leaf can be imported into New Horizons via QR Codes. To scan QR codes in the game, you need a few things. First, you will need the Nintendo Switch Online mobile app to access NookLink. You can download it here:
You will need to purchase Nintendo Switch Online service, which is $20/year to use NookLink. Consider this a small investment to make your island look amazing. Sign in to the Nintendo Switch Online app with the same account you use to play Animal Crossing New Horizons.
You will see Animal Crossing New Horizons under Game-Specific Services on the bottom of the screen. Now, go to your Switch and press the minus button on the title screen of New Horizons to open the settings menu.
Enable NookLink from the settings, and you will be able to import custom designs into the game by scanning them on your phone through the Nintendo Switch Online app. Open up New Horizons, and you can use the Custom Designs app on your Nookphone, which costs 800 Nook Miles at the Resident Services building to be unlocked.
Import Custom Designs in Able Sisters’ Shop
For alphanumeric codes, you will need to enter creator codes at the Able Sisters’ shop. There is a kiosk located in the back to do this, but you will again need internet access and a paid Nintendo Switch Online membership.
After choosing to access the kiosk, a screen will pop up where you can search custom designs by Design ID or by Creator ID. Search through a bunch of creations from one person or search specific Design IDs like the ones listed below with this method.
Animal Crossing New Horizons QR Codes List
Below is our compiled list of QR codes for some of the best custom designs we could find for New Horizons. Feel free to bookmark this page and check back any time for updated designs.
Animal Crossing Game Covers
Ash Ketchum (No Gloves)
Link’s Awakening Dress
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Woody (Toy Story)
Nyan Cat Dress
The Great Wave off Kanagawa (Multi)
The Great Wave (Single)
I’m a Luxury Sweater
Use these handy little QR codes to mark your trees so you know which fruit grows on them.
Zelda, Pokemon, and Fantastic Adventures
Sonic, Doctor Who, Rocket Logo, and Radioactive Symbol
Punk Denim Jacket
Coffee Shop Stall / Menu
FFXIV Astrologian Dresses
No Internet – Google Chrome
Floral Stall Wisteria Design
Pine Forest Design
To customize your game even further, check out some Animal Crossing New Horizons custom path designs. You can put down custom paths on your island to create some different unique looking areas.
- Open the Nintendo Switch Online app and tap on the Animal Crossing Image to open the NookLink page.
- Tap on “Designs” and “Scan a QR code.”
- Pick which SAMA work of art you would like to display and scan the QR code(s) [TIP: You may need to zoom in on your screen if you are having trouble scanning!]. You wll be asked if you would like to save. Tap “Save.”
- Next, start the game on your Switch and open your NookPhone by pressing ZL. Choose the Custom Designs app and press +, then select “Download” and then “OK!”
- Now you will select a save slot. Know that whatever you pick will be replaced by the new image, so be certain of your selection! Once you’re sure, select it and “Overwrite it.”
- Your art is now ready to display! You can choose to place the art by selecting it from your list of custom designs and selecting “Display Here.” Choose how you would like to display the work, and you’re good to go!
If you would like to make your own images into Animal Crossing QR Codes, you can do so using the Animal Crossing Pattern Tool here.